Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can I pass?


It's my last week to study my books in law, next week will be my final exam for the first semester. It's like a disaster to me right now that I haven't read yet the Revised Penal Code from Article 14 to 88 which my professor requires me. I don't know what will happen to me in the exams.

I don't know why I decided to take up law where in fact Tapulan ko mubasa og libro when I was still in college. There is something lang that I appreciated with studying law... I study discipline to my self, kahit papano meron na - unlike before na I don't read books.

Anyway, Civil Law was already done. got 2.0 not bad for me... pero I don't know if I deserved this grade.

Hahahay... no one knows what will happen in the final exams. Good luck to me and my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment